The super cool vehicles fire laser beams while on the move! Blasting your opponent once or twice stops them in their tracks with loud explosion sounds. A third shot takes them out completely. Pure awesome.
My Chevy Camaro and Ford Mustang arrived and I was primed and ready for battle.
I took the vehicles outside and revved those babies up for war. Or so I thought.
I need some practice on firing off a clean shot of laser death, but I made a sweet attempt at taking that Ford Mustang o-u-t, out. (I took a tiny video of my failed best shot while cornering.)
I loved the way these cars sounded, moved, and battled. They are tons of fun! The only thing I wasn’t prepared for was the number of batteries they require. Each car takes 4 AA batteries, and the remote controls each need a 9-volt. I highly recommend using rechargeable batteries to save over the long term.
Buy It: Perfect for holiday gifts, the cars are available individually or in twin packs at many major retailers, such as Walmart, Toys R Us and Kmart. For more locations and where to purchase online check out Jada Toys. Twin packs of cars are priced at $49.99, trucks are $59.99.
Win It! One lucky reader will win a Battle Machines Twin Pack of Remote Control Cars!
Required Entry: Check out Battle Machines and and tell me which of the vehicles is your favorite (not the ones from the review.)
Optional Extra Entries (After you’ve done the required entry, you may do as many of these extra entries as you would like, but leave a separate comment for each entry.)
- Follow me publicly on google friend connect – 1 entry
- Subscribe by email (must activate) – 1 entry – (leave comment with email address)
- Follow A Nut in a Nutshell on networked blogs – 1 entry (leave username)
- ”Like” A Nut in a Nutshell on facebook – 1 entry (leave username)
- Click to donate water (widget on sidebar) – 1 entry (leave email address used)
- Follow me on twitter @blueviolet – 1 entry (leave username)
- Tweet the giveaway- may be done once daily – 1 entry (leave direct url to tweet) copy and paste the following: #Win Battle Machines – laser combat tag with RC cars! Enter at A Nut in a Nutshell #giveaway http://bit.ly/g6bVit
- Enter any of my active giveaways (listed in right sidebar) – 1 entry each
- Add my blog url to your text blog roll – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Add my button to your blog – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Add my Holiday Picks button to your homepage – 2 entries (leave link and 2 comments)
- Blog about the giveaway – 3 entries (leave link and 3 comments)
I received a set of Battle Machines in order to write the review and the same will be provided for a giveaway winner. No other compensation has been received. This post contains my own honest and uninfluenced opinions.