Try this slimy slurpie for Halloween and watch your guests scream in frightful delight. With fizzing bubbles and gelatinous goo, this eerie October potion is meant to scare you.
You’re sure to add some festive fun to any Halloween party when you offer a slimy slurpie to your guests. The bewitching colors and gushing bubbles will bring smiles to all ages.
I’ve also included directions on how to make a “spirited” version for the over 21 crowd.
- 1 3- oz pkg lime-flavored JELL-O
- 1 3- oz pkg grape-flavored JELL-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Ginger ale or lemon-lime soda
- Prepare JELL-O as directed on package.
- Refrigerate JELL-O 4 hours or until firm. Using a fork, scrape across the Jell-O breaking it into bits. In each of 4 glasses, alternate colored layers of Jell-O leaving about 1/2-inch to 1-inch space on top.
- Pour soda over Jell-O layers to rim of glass. Add a straw, and serve immediately.