These paranormal parfaits were created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek event. I loved creating this fun Halloween parfait recipe.
I can’t begin to tell you how much fun I had making these paranormal parfaits. Every time I placed a gummy eyeball, I couldn’t help but giggle!
I made homemade vanilla pudding using one of my favorite recipes and crushed up some chocolate sandwich cookies for layering.
Then I turned it to a delightful witchy green color. (Thanks, Adam’s Extract for helping me reach the perfect tint!)
I layered the pudding and cookie crumbs and added some ghoulish gummy eyeballs and zombie hands. With a scoop of whipped topping and some Halloween sprinkles, the paranormal parfaits were ready!
Pin the paranormal parfaits recipe, and share it too!
I used Sweets and Treats Monster Mash sprinkles mix , green food coloring and clear vanilla from Adam’s Extracts, sugar from Dixie Crystals and gummy candy eyeballs and zombie hands from Treat Street.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 whole eggs + 2 egg yolks
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies crushed
- 1 1.4 oz pkg Treat Street CandiFetti Gummy Eyeballs
- Treat Street CandiFetti Gummy Zombie Hands
- Sweets & Treats Sweet Sprinkles Mix: Monster Mash
In a blender mix the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, milk, and flour.
Pour mixture into a pot, Add the butter, and put on medium heat, stirring occasionally. (When the mix gets hotter, you will need to stir constantly.)
When the pudding begins to bubble, remove from heat and add vanilla extract and food coloring.
Spoon approximately half-inch of pudding into four 8-oz dessert cups. Follow with a layer of cookie crumbs, then pudding, then cookie crumbs, and finally top with pudding.
Refrigerate for at least two hours. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Ghostly Sweet and Salty Snack Mix from Big Bear’s Wife
- Donut Monsters from Mrs Happy Homemaker
- Brownie Bottom Candy Explosion Cheesecake from I am a Honey Bee
- Sugar Cookie Coffins from Love and Confections
- Reeses Halloween Cookie Bars from A Blender Mom
- Candy Corn Cupcakes from Daily Dish Recipes
- Paranormal Parfaits from Eat Move Make
- Easy Day of the Dead Cake from Pint Sized Baker
- Buttercream Bat Wing Cupcakes from Kudos Kitchen
- Vanishing Candy Corn Cocktails from The Baking Fairy
- Wicked Zombie Trifle from Who Needs A Cape?
- Monster Party Halloween Cupcakes from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Candy Corn Moonshine Truffles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Ghost Cupcakes from Mildly Meandering
- Graveyard Brownies from The Redhead Baker
- Day of the Dead Black Buttercream Cake from House of Nash Eats
- Halloween Chocolate Sugar Cookies from Savory Experiments
- Easy Caramel Apples from Katie’s Cucina
- Bag of Bones Scary Snacks from For the Love of Food