These paranormal parfaits were created in conjunction with a sponsored #HalloweenTreatsWeek event. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of this fun Halloween parfait recipe.
I can’t begin to tell you how much fun I had making these paranormal parfaits. Every time I placed a gummy eyeball, I couldn’t help but giggle!
I made homemade vanilla pudding using one of my favorite recipes and crushed up some chocolate sandwich cookies for layering.
Then I turned it to a delightful witchy green color. (Thanks, Adam’s Extract for helping me reach the perfect tint!)
I layered the pudding and cookie crumbs and added some ghoulish gummy eyeballs and zombie hands. With a scoop of whipped topping and some Halloween sprinkles, the paranormal parfaits were ready!
Pin the paranormal parfaits recipe, and share it too!
Sponsored ingredients for the paranormal parfaits include: Sweets and Treats Monster Mash sprinkles mix , green food coloring and clear vanilla from Adam’s Extracts, sugar from Dixie Crystals and gummy candy eyeballs and zombie hands from Treat Street.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 whole eggs + 2 egg yolks
- 2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies crushed
- 1 1.4 oz pkg Treat Street CandiFetti Gummy Eyeballs
- Treat Street CandiFetti Gummy Zombie Hands
- Sweets & Treats Sweet Sprinkles Mix: Monster Mash
In a blender mix the eggs, egg yolks, sugar, milk, and flour.
Pour mixture into a pot, Add the butter, and put on medium heat, stirring occasionally. (When the mix gets hotter, you will need to stir constantly.)
When the pudding begins to bubble, remove from heat and add vanilla extract and food coloring.
Spoon approximately half-inch of pudding into four 8-oz dessert cups. Follow with a layer of cookie crumbs, then pudding, then cookie crumbs, and finally top with pudding.
Refrigerate for at least two hours. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Ghostly Sweet and Salty Snack Mix from Big Bear’s Wife
- Donut Monsters from Mrs Happy Homemaker
- Brownie Bottom Candy Explosion Cheesecake from I am a Honey Bee
- Sugar Cookie Coffins from Love and Confections
- Reeses Halloween Cookie Bars from A Blender Mom
- Candy Corn Cupcakes from Daily Dish Recipes
- Paranormal Parfaits from Eat Move Make
- Easy Day of the Dead Cake from Pint Sized Baker
- Buttercream Bat Wing Cupcakes from Kudos Kitchen
- Vanishing Candy Corn Cocktails from The Baking Fairy
- Wicked Zombie Trifle from Who Needs A Cape?
- Monster Party Halloween Cupcakes from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Candy Corn Moonshine Truffles from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Ghost Cupcakes from Mildly Meandering
- Graveyard Brownies from The Redhead Baker
- Day of the Dead Black Buttercream Cake from House of Nash Eats
- Halloween Chocolate Sugar Cookies from Savory Experiments
- Easy Caramel Apples from Katie’s Cucina
- Bag of Bones Scary Snacks from For the Love of Food
Happy Halloween! We hope you’re ready for a spooktacular event as we celebrate Halloween with the first annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This haunting week-long event is filled with fantastic Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”
For our very first #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 30 talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 100 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can’t wait for you to see them all!
Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1) Instant Pot (8 Qt) to one lucky winner!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Pure Vanilla Extract, Ground Cinnamon, Caramel Extract, Almond Extract, Pumpkin Pie Dip Mix and Adam’s Best Twice as strong Vanilla
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Halloween Cookie House Bat, Tombstone and Skull 3-Piece Cookie Cutter Set, Halloween Skull Tube Pan, Zombie Cupcake Liners, Skull Sugar Decorations
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away 1 (one) 1.5lb Sprinkle Mix Kit from their shop
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a $25 Visa Gift Card
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 1st – October 6th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Treat Street USA ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.