This snickerdoodle cobbler combines the goodness of hot apple pie, soft and chewy snickerdoodle cookies and a rich, buttery caramel sauce into a mouthwateringly delicious dessert you couldn’t forget if you tried. It’s just that good.
It can also be thrown together in minutes. However, you’ll adore it for the rest of your life.
I love working with Krusteaz and I used a box of Krusteaz Snickerdoodle Cookies in the recipe, cuz they taste legit homemade. Le-git.
I dropped spoonfuls of the prepared cookie dough batter in the dish, then layered on some cinnamon sugar, apple pie filling, more snickerdoodle cookie batter and another sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
Bake it and behold.
You can stop there, grab a spoon and get busy with the love right out of the oven, or you can take it up a notch and drizzle on your favorite caramel topping.
I encourage that, because wow.
Now take a spoonful.
Again, you’re welcome.
- 1 package Krusteaz Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- ½ cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 3 tablespoons caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix together cookie mix, butter, and egg. Spray an 8 x 8-inch pan with cooking spray and place half of the prepared cookie dough in small spoonful’s across the bottom.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar packet over the dough. Top with apple pie filling. Place remaining dough in spoonful’s on top of the apple pie filling. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar. Drizzle caramel on top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Serve warm or cool. If desired, top with some extra caramel.