Supreme Nachos are the ultimate big game nachos recipe. They’re hearty and flavorful and will keep football fans satisfied the whole game through.
This month has so many sporting events to watch that it only seemed natural to come up with a snack to share with family and friends while enjoying all the fun. The perfect game day snack is nachos, of course, but I’m tired of making them the same old way, so I made a heartier, more satisfying version of nachos — Big Game Nachos….grrrrrrrr.
My recipe starts with a layer of nacho goodness, then another, then another and then one more! Four layers of snack happiness for you, and plenty more to share.
Oh, this is good. nom nom nom
Mmmmmmm….melty and cheesy goodness!
Try this cheesy taco dip too!
Big Game Nachos
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pouch taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 8- oz bag tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos
- 2 cups shredded Four Cheese Blend divided
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato diced
- sour cream
- Brown ground beef and then add taco seasoning mix according to package directions.
- In separate pan, heat refried beans.
- Line bottom of 8" x 11" baking dish with a layer of tortilla chips. Drop spoonfuls of meat, beans, salsa, onion, jalapenos and a third of the cheese.
- Add three more layers in the same way.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole if desired.