One of my favorite summertime treats is this delicious Strawberry Cream Cheese Jello pie. I like to serve a refreshing and cool dessert at summer gatherings, especially during the steamy months of July and August.
We’re deep in the heart of barbecue season now, and summer entertaining and outdoor fun make it such a happy time of year. I have either burgers, hot dogs, ribs or chicken cooking on my charcoal grill nearly every day for a family dinner or a backyard party. I simply can’t get enough of it.
Of course, dessert is yet another summer essential, and when it’s as easy to make as this strawberry cream cheese jello pie, you can’t go wrong!
Filled with fresh strawberries and topped with a mixture of berries, it’s not only a delectable dessert but beautiful too, and best of all, it’s really easy to make!
The strawberry JELL-O and fresh summer berries add just the right amount of sweetness to the cream cheese.
Each cool and creamy forkful will leave you smiling.
Strawberry Cream Cheese JELL-O Pie
- 3 oz box strawberry jello
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup strawberries sliced and divided
- Graham cracker crust pie shell
- 1 1/2 cups water divided
- For garnish:
- 4 oz COOL WHIP
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- Line graham cracker pie crust with 1 cup of strawberry slices; set aside.
- In medium bowl, add JELL-O mix, 1 cup boiling water and cream cheese. Whisk together until well blended. Add 1/2 cup cold water; whisk in.
- Pour JELL-O mixture over strawberries in pie shell. Refrigerate several hours.
- Just before serving, top with COOL WHIP and fresh berries.
Happy summer dessert’ing! Try this strawberry biscuit dessert too!